Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Husband!!!

My husband is the best husband ever! He has been so amazing throughout this pregnancy! He did the dishes the whole first trimester because the smell of them made me puke! He helps with the laundry and all the cleaning too! Second trimester I got a virus and he was right there making sure I was ok! Now that I'm in my third trimester and I'm huge and can't move as easy and my body is getting ready for the baby to come he has given me many massages, back rubs, and always makes sure I'm comfortable! Right now at this very moment he is out on his way to sonic to get me a drink since that is my craving lately! He has put up with my craziness and has been so amazing! We are both really excited for Shante to be here! Everyday we get closer it gets more exciting! We will keep you all posted on when she will be here! I LOVE JORDAN!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jeff and Mandy said...

Yay for amazing husbands! Such a blessing! Hope everything goes well!

The Solomon Fam said...

I'm so glad you have an awesome husband to take care of you! Good luck with the last month, can't wait to hear when she arrives!

Enjoy the Journey said...

Foof!
You so deserve every bit of that! I am SO glad that he is man enough to give it to you. I can't wait to see pics of this sweet baby girl!

Allred's said...

Hey Ruthy, I found your blog on Ambers, I am going to add you to my list. You look so great prego and wow oh wow, your hubby is one tall dude. Fit's in great, I'm sure. Glad to see you so happy. Lot's of Love, AMY

The Richards said...

Wow that sounds amazing...the sonic drink i mean! HAHA No really i am glad you found such an awesome man for you and i can't wait for your baby! She is going to be beautiful!