Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July!!!





So Shante had her first 4th of July celebration! I got her a cute outfit just for the celebration! We had a family reunion on Jordan's mom's side of the family the whole weekend. It was lots of fun to be around family! We had a BBQ Friday night and then once it got dark we watched a movie in Papa's and Granny's back yard! We woke up Saturday and had a good breakfast with everyone too! Of course there was some poker playing as well! I did win!!! My first time in a while!! All in all it was a fun weekend!

3 comments:

Deanne Wahl said...

Okay I know I am behind, but I am hoping to get a new post up this week. Life just gets crazy! I love your blog. Shante is so big it makes me sad I haven't even seen her yet! She looks so much like Jordan!! When are you coming to AZ again? I would love to see you. Check out my blog by Thurs and I promise there will be a new post. I just needed some motivation :) You look beautiful and I miss you a ton. Call if you ever have the time.

Allred's said...

What a cutie she is. Her little face is so dang cute, I just want to reach through my laptop and squeeze her little cheeks.

Jeff and Mandy said...

She's so cute Foofie! Thank you SO SOOO MUCH for you awesome gift! It was such a pleasant surprise, and I love the panda outfit! :)