Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My wonderful wife

I just wanted to take a minute and recognize my wife for the amazing person she is. She is the most caring, loving mother to our daughter Shante and cares for her constantly. She is patient with me and my busy schedule and is always cheering me up and keeping me motivated. She takes care of me, she laughs with me, she cries with me, and most importantly, she loves me for who I am. She is an amazing wife. I couldn't ask for more. I am a very lucky man. Thank you Ruthy for the person you are. You are amazing!

I love you!

3 comments:

Allred's said...

oh my gost Jordan, you are hired as the "husband coach" that was so sweet and I know Ruthy appreciates every word of it. You love birds rock!

The Richards said...

Can i take the other side from my sister and say grosssssss! I mean gaaaaaaagggggggg! Just kidding you are an awesome husband and your two are so cute i am so glad that ruthie is happy and found the love of her life! It doesnt take alot to love ruthie though her personality and beauty are hard to hate! i miss you and your cookies ruthie! (im prego's and have been craving them bad)

Deanne Wahl said...

I am so proud of you Jordan. You need to give Alan some lessons! J/k And in case you haven't heard it enough, your little girl looks so much like you!