Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wrapping Paper!!

So one of my favorite things about Christmas growing up was that my mom would decorate the the house by putting wrapping paper on the walls. I loved the way the house looked! I told Jordan about it and I even showed him home videos with it on the walls and he thought it was funny. I told him that once we have our own house I would love to do it. He just laughed at me and said "I don't think so!" Well this Christmas we won't be putting up a tree since we don't have a lot of room and we will be at his parents house anyways. So after a lot of begging he finally gave in and let me put some up on just one wall of our apartment. I love it so much! I had to take some pictures and of course blog about it! It is growing on Jordan and he is coming around to the fact that I will want to do it every year! LOL!!! Thanks MOM for the great idea!!

5 comments:

lofgreenlegacy said...

I love it!!!! SOOOO fun!

Luke & Erica said...

Ruthy, that looks so fun, I might have to try that. I love little Shante sitting on the floor in her pretty dress. (at leas I think it's Shante)

Unknown said...

It looks great and brings back many memories. I'm glad you're carying on the tradition!!! Shante is sooooooooooooooooo cute!!! The pictures are great! Love, Mom

Deanne Wahl said...

That is such a cute idea. I think I might have to steal that idea. Miss ya

The Richards said...

my mom did that too, it was always so fun and i loved the feel it made in the house! On another note i wanted to tell you that i am sorry for your loss, i was reading the paper. He looked like a joy to be around. I love ya ruthie and miss ya.