Thursday, June 24, 2010

Graduation!

My amazing husband has officially graduated with his Associates degree! I am so proud of him and all he has done! He graduated with the highest of honors. He is such a smarty pants and has a 4.0GPA. I love him so much and am so proud of all the hard work he has done. He is currently doing his Bachelors and has a little less then a year for that. He is just so amazing and is an amazing designer!!!! I love you babe so much!!

I'm so proud of my giant!

Girly and Daddy!


Jordan with his parents!

My nephew Bayley was in town for the BYU football camp and was able to come since he is staying with us!

Grandpa and Grandma

Granny and Papa

1 comment:

Jeff and Mandy said...

Congrats to Jordan! That's awesome! It was fun to see you guys at Levi's reception!