Monday, December 13, 2010

Mack Cousins

My cousin Lucy decided to throw a Mack cousins Christmas party and it was lots of fun! We all brought white elephant gifts and had a contest for who wore the ugliest Christmas sweater! Everyone looked so HOT! It was lots of fun to get together and play games and eat good food! I love being so close to family so we can have fun party's like this!


Jordan and Lucy

Chris and Christina

Denny and Wendy

Johnathan and Ally

Levi and Sarah

Shanell

Kyle and Katrina

Jordan and Me

For Jordan's white elephant gift he got a set of different mustaches and so we thought we would try a few of them out!

Chris is wearing the soul patch! So tough!!! LOL!


Shanell opening Sarah's white elephant gift! It had live crickets in it!


Christina opening Levi's white elephant gift! Nice underwear!

2 comments:

Adam said...

So... looked at all the photos before I read the intro paragraph. I was thinking, I can't believe Levi wore that sweater-vest thing. I've never seen him wear something like that.

Then I saw Jon's sweater and thought, "I think that must be from Anine's wardrobe!" I was thinking that I was glad I don't live in Utah anymore. Very funny.

Jeff and Mandy said...

So fun! Really wish I could have been there for that!