Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Finally!!!




Ok so Jordan has taught me the ways to have a blog! Sorry this hasn't been updated! So here is an update! Married life is amazing! I have the best husband in the world! Everything is going good! We both have started school! I am going to Dallas Roberts doing hair and love it but the schedule is killing me! I work full time from 8-4:30 and then go to school from 5-10pm! Can't wait to be done though! Jordan started graphic design school with Steven's Heneger College! He does it all online so he is home by himself every night! He is such a good husband though, every night when I get home he has the house spotless and the laundry done and dinner made! I don't know how I got so lucky to get him! I will post more pics from the wedding once I get them from the photographer! It was such an amazing day! It was so amazing to have all the family together in the temple for the first time! Jordan and I received our endowments together on my birthday June 5th! It was amazing to be in the celestial room with all of our family! Thank you to everyone who made our wedding amazing! Since this is my first post I will keep it short! I will post more later!!! Love you all!!!

Ruthy

No comments: