Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Turn

Well I guess it's my turn to post something so here goes...ahem....

Married life is pretty much awesome. It beats the crap out of being single that's for sure :) My wife Ruthy and I live in a basement apartment in lil' ol' Orem, UT. We have had a lot of fun settling in and setting up our little place. It still feels like playing house, although I never remembered playing house being so expensive... :-P

We got married on June 6th, 2008. It was very easily the most amazing day of my life. It went by too fast though, I wish I could watch it all again in slow mo because it was so awesome. I was so glad to make it to the temple and be sealed to her. I loved being there in the temple with my parents and family, it was great.

I'm sure I've got more to say, but that should get you started...What'd you expect a novel??

We'll try to keep this as up to date as possible so that you can follow along with our exciting lives.

Until next time,

Jordan

No comments: