Thursday, December 11, 2008

Adysen Ruth

So we went to Thatcher for Thanksgiving and while we were there I got to visit Adysen. Her and Steph came and met us at the park so my whole family could see them. She is definitely getting way big. She will be turning 2 on Dec 22nd! I was able to give her her Christmas and birthday presents. I gave her a toy purse and some really cute pajamas with giraffes on them. She loved them both.


She can make some really good faces. This is her doing her scared face. So cute!


This is her purse and her showing her teeth.


We both look like cheese balls in this one! Hehe!!

1 comment:

The Richards said...

Wow Ruthie i didnt know it was that kind of relationship, i dont know if that would make it harder or easier? I guess it doesnt matter bacause it isnt me, you should have told me i would have taken you out to Mcdonald's or something! Love ya and the crazy faces.