Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving Family Pictures!!

So we finally got family pictures! I don't even remember the last time that everyone was together to get a family picture. It was lots of fun. Thanksgiving was the best one yet. Jordan got to meet some of my family that didn't get to come to the wedding. It was fun watching him play with all the nephews and nieces.
All of us!!

Kim, Danny, Michell, Mackay, Mason, Marcus and Micah

Kristin, Del, Matthew, Buggy, Travis, Sydney, and Rylee

Adam, Casey Ann, Brynley, Sadie, and Diesel

Eric, Tosha, Bayley, Mallory, Collin, McKenna, and Kendra

Kelsey, Joe, Mya, Kaelyn, J.C., Leah, and Nathan

Jared, Janell, Tyson, Bryce, and Madalyn

Me and Jordan

Levi Floyd

8 comments:

The Solomon Fam said...

That's so fun to see all of your family! You and Jordan are so adorable and I love your hair darker! Tell "Floyd" hello for me! Miss ya!

Julie said...

I love all of these family pictures! It is fun to see how your families have all grown!

Unknown said...

Hey - how did you get everybody's pics? I haven't seen all of these - I only got mine. How'd you get so special?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey - Levi needs a woman! Any volunteers willing to step up and take one for the team?

gamacks said...

We loved looking at the pictures. Thanks for posting them. The next project has to be a G.W. Mack reunion and get all the families together. We'd love to see everyone. We live too far away!

The Richards said...

LOVE the brown hair! You are beautiful now lets see the belly!

Jeff and Mandy said...

FUN! I MISS YOUR FAMILY! I agree with Uncle Eddie, we need to all get together and start plannin it! Congrats on the baby girl!