Monday, December 15, 2008

Its a......


Ok so we finally had our first ultrasound today! I am 20 weeks along, half way there! I'm doing good and so is our little baby girl! We are very excited for Shante Karen Butler to be here. She looks good and normal! So far she seems normal size which is good, I don't want a 12lb baby comin out! Jordan is looking forward to having a Daddy's Girl! Pink is his new favorite color! LOL! I'm posting a ultrasound picture that the tech desided to play with and make her look cool!


8 comments:

Bell Family said...

Congratulations! Girls are so much fun aren't they?! I bet Jordan is excited to have a Daddy's girl on the way. I hope you are feeling great hun! Take care!

The Solomon Fam said...

Hooray! That's so exciting! I'm jealous you guys already have a name. We still can't think of any!

Sara said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys! I'm glad everything looks good.

Stacey said...

Congratulations that is sooo exciting. It was fun running into you the other day! I'm glad things are going well.

Ashley said...

Congratulations! Girls are awesome!I have lots of boys she could marry.

Luke & Erica said...

I can't believe that you are already half-way through! A girl, I am so excited for you. As you can tell, I some experience with girls, LOL! Congrats!

lofgreenlegacy said...

Yay! How fun for you guys! I'm so happy for you! Girls are a blast. Drama but a blast and totally worth it! Merry Christmas!

Deanne Wahl said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! It was so much fun to see you at Thanksgiving. Anytime you come to AZ I better know -k-. Keep me updated and have a great Christmas :)